- Heavy rainfall predicted over Tamil Nadu, Puducherry
- Rescue dog rehab: how hydrotherapy gets them back on their feet, and helps with arthritis, post-op recovery
- High Court fines live-in couple for frivolous litigation
- We are monitoring situation in Sri Lanka: Sushma Swaraj
- The MIND diet: Can you eat your way to a healthier brain?
The Mediterranean diet has gained popularity as a delicious way to lose weight and improve health. It advocates eating more plant-based foods like fruits, vegetables, nuts, legumes, as well as eating fish and poultry at least twice a week. The diet also involves swapping out butter for olive or canola oil, enjoying meals with others, and flavoring food with herbs and spices instead of salt. Eating this way has been associated with a lower risk of heart…Read More