- Heavy rainfall predicted over Tamil Nadu, Puducherry
- Rescue dog rehab: how hydrotherapy gets them back on their feet, and helps with arthritis, post-op recovery
- High Court fines live-in couple for frivolous litigation
- We are monitoring situation in Sri Lanka: Sushma Swaraj
- The MIND diet: Can you eat your way to a healthier brain?
ALBANY, Ga: A recent study published in the journal Nutrition, Health and Aging found the MIND diet, which was specifically developed as a dietary pattern to prevent cognitive decline, can reduce and delay the progression of Parkinson’s disease. Previous research has shown the MIND diet may also reduce the risk of developing Alzheimer’s disease by as much as 53 percent. The MIND diet is a daily eating pattern that combines elements from the heavily…Read More