- Heavy rainfall predicted over Tamil Nadu, Puducherry
- Rescue dog rehab: how hydrotherapy gets them back on their feet, and helps with arthritis, post-op recovery
- High Court fines live-in couple for frivolous litigation
- We are monitoring situation in Sri Lanka: Sushma Swaraj
- The MIND diet: Can you eat your way to a healthier brain?
If we know one thing to be true, it’s that good nutrition can be the answer to many of our common health problems. Obesity and heart disease, for example, are leading causes of death in the United States, and nutrition can often successfully treat these. So what about Alzheimer’s disease? As it turns out, you may be able to decrease your risk of developing Alzheimer’s by changing your diet, and there are a couple of…Read More