- Heavy rainfall predicted over Tamil Nadu, Puducherry
- Rescue dog rehab: how hydrotherapy gets them back on their feet, and helps with arthritis, post-op recovery
- High Court fines live-in couple for frivolous litigation
- We are monitoring situation in Sri Lanka: Sushma Swaraj
- The MIND diet: Can you eat your way to a healthier brain?
ALBANY — At any given time, about 50 percent of Americans are trying to lose weight, spending in excess of $60 billion annually on diet and weight-loss products. And while a large number of those dieters are looking for a quick way to improve their self-image, another group has something else in mind. We’ve all heard the saying “feed your mind.” It was usually from a parent or teacher trying to encourage us to read…Read More