- Is the Tuna Diet Safe, and Does It Aid Weight Loss?
- This application alerts parents if their kids are having seizure
- Study suggests MIND diet reduces the risk of dementia
- Hydrotherapy Supplies Market Analysis -Worldwide Opportunities, Revenue, Production, Demand and Geographical Forecast To 2024
- Latest Updated Report on Hydrotherapy Treadmills Market 2019-2025| by Major Companies Hydro Physio, Aqquatix, Dynamika, H2O For Fitness
A diet designed for brain health may reduce the risk of developing cognitive impairment and disorders including Alzheimer’s disease and dementia, a study of dietary patterns in older adults in Australia shows. The study, published in the journal Alzheimer’s & Dementia, reviewed the potential protective effects of the Mediterranean-DASH Intervention for Neurodegenerative Delay diet, also known as the MIND diet. The MIND diet is characterised by 15 dietary components with a focus on green leafy…Read More