- Heavy rainfall predicted over Tamil Nadu, Puducherry
- Rescue dog rehab: how hydrotherapy gets them back on their feet, and helps with arthritis, post-op recovery
- High Court fines live-in couple for frivolous litigation
- We are monitoring situation in Sri Lanka: Sushma Swaraj
- The MIND diet: Can you eat your way to a healthier brain?
Dementia is a mental condition wherein brain functions are said to be impaired, such as memory loss and judgment. Chronic dementia can last for several years or can even be lifetime. A new study has suggested that following a specifically designed MIND diet may help reduce risks of the debilitating disease. The study, which was conducted by researchers at UNSW, Neuroscience Research Australia (NeuRA) and ANU Australia looked at the dietary patterns of older adults…Read More