- Heavy rainfall predicted over Tamil Nadu, Puducherry
- Rescue dog rehab: how hydrotherapy gets them back on their feet, and helps with arthritis, post-op recovery
- High Court fines live-in couple for frivolous litigation
- We are monitoring situation in Sri Lanka: Sushma Swaraj
- The MIND diet: Can you eat your way to a healthier brain?
Dieting trends come and go, but one that’s seemingly here to stay is intermittent fasting. A new, bigger, badder, and more extreme fasting approach is the OMAD, or one meal a day, diet. The OMAD diet is exactly what it sounds like—people only eat one meal per day. The protocol is you must eat in the same four-hour window on a standard-sized dinner plate every day. The food can only pile up to three inches high,…Read More