- Is the Tuna Diet Safe, and Does It Aid Weight Loss?
- This application alerts parents if their kids are having seizure
- Study suggests MIND diet reduces the risk of dementia
- Hydrotherapy Supplies Market Analysis -Worldwide Opportunities, Revenue, Production, Demand and Geographical Forecast To 2024
- Latest Updated Report on Hydrotherapy Treadmills Market 2019-2025| by Major Companies Hydro Physio, Aqquatix, Dynamika, H2O For Fitness
Australian opener David Warner’s life has taken a turn for better over the past few months. After his return to international cricket post a year-long ban, Warner has hit supreme form with the bat leading the run-charts in the ongoing World Cup 2019. As if his on-field exploits were not enough, Warner’s joy received another shot in the arm with the birth of his 3rd child in London on Monday.
Warner was travelling with his pregnant wife Candice during the World Cup 2019 in England while expecting the birth of their 3rd daughter. Warner confirmed the news via social media when he posted a picture of Candice with their 3 kids including the new-born Isla Rose, with the caption: ‘We welcomed our newest family member Isla Rose Warner at 10:30pm late last night. @candywarner1 was absolutely amazing. Mum and Bub doing very well and her big sisters are over the moon. #prouddad’.
According to news reports, Warner had to rush to the hospital soon after Australia’s clash against New Zealand was over on Saturday evening.
The Warners already are proud parents of two girls – Ivy Mae and Indi Rae. Thankfully for Warner, The Australian team has an almost week-long break before their final league match against South Africa in Manchester.
Warner has scored a phenomenal 516 runs in the World Cup with 2 centuries and 3 fifties and looks set to challenge Sachin Tendulkar’s all-time high of 673 runs scored during the 2003 edition.
Australia have already qualified for the semi-finals and are leading the points table with 14 points from 8 matches. They are also already assured of a top-2 finish in the points table.