- When a news photographer becomes the news in India
- Hydrotherapy Improves Balance, Mobility in Parkinson’s Patients, Study Reports
- Colon Hydrotherapy Units | Global 2019 detailed insight Market study | (Chattanooga US,CleanColon Ital,CLEM prevention) and more…
- India issues note verbale to Pakistan over harassment of diplomats
- Ketologie Advocates Science Behind Keto Diet
A five-year-old boy drowned in a hydrotherapy pool Wednesday at a school for special children run by the Eastern Command Army Wives Welfare Association (AWWA) in Kolkata, a Defence official said.
The boy, who suffered from autism, reportedly died after drowning in the pool.
Describing the incident as “tragic”, the official said “We are looking into the matter to ascertain how it happened.”
The Asha school is situated in the compound of the Command Hospital at Alipore in Kolkata, the official said.
It established in September, 1992 to provide education, care and rehabilitation to the differently-abled children of defence personnel and civilians.