- Stocks in the news: ONGC, Jet Airways, Glenmark, Tera Software, J Kumar, Kridhan Infra
- Apple's Terms For Subscription News Service Face Resistance From Publishers: Report
- Stocks in the news: Hindalco, Axis Bank, Max India, Alembic Pharma, PI Industries, Edelweiss
- What Is the OMAD Diet—and What It Really Does to Your Body
- Stocks in the news: Tata Motors, Fortis Health, Jet Air, Aurobindo Pharma, Varun Beverages, BPCL, Tata Steel
The wreckage of the plane carrying Emiliano Sala which disappeared has been found in the English Channel, the Air Accidents Investigation Branch (AAIB) has confirmed.
David Mearns, who is co-ordinating the privately funded search for the aircraft which was carrying Sala and pilot David Ibbotson, stated the wreckage was discovered on Sunday morning and added their families have been informed.
The AAIB confirmed to Omnisport that the plane had been located.
“Wreckage of the plane carrying Emiliano Sala and piloted by David Ibbotson was located early this morning [Sunday] by the FPV MORVEN,” Mearns wrote on Twitter.
“As agreed with the AAIB they moved the GEO OCEAN III over the position we provided them to visually identify the plane by ROV.
“The families of Emiliano Sala and David Ibbotson have been notified by Police. The AAIB will be making a statement tomorrow. Tonight our sole thoughts are with the families and friends of Emiliano and David.”