- Tips to maintain oral health
- Exclusive Statistical Report on Hydrotherapy Equipment Market: Industry to Observe Strong Development by 2026 | In-Depth Analysis by Global Leaders such as PDC Spas, Acelity, Bel-Aqua Pool Supply Inc., NY, Quaker Plastics, Golden Ratio and More…
- Colon Hydrotherapy Units market 2019 Revenue, Growth Rate, Application, Sales, Trends and Forecast to 2025
- From failures to fitness, exercise physiology program helps Airmen excel
- Hydrotherapy Treadmills Market Analysis, Growth by Top Companies, Trends by Types and Application, Forecast to 2024
A make-up artist with severe acne has revealed how her skin has dramatically improved in just six weeks with the help of an over-the-counter serum.
Abbie Bull, 22, of Donnington, Shropshire, has suffered with severe acne for over seven years and at her lowest, she felt so ugly, she worried her boyfriend of five years would leave her.
‘He is very understanding of my insecurities regarding my skin but there were times when I would go to bed with makeup on because I couldn’t bear the thought of him looking at my spots,’ she explained. ‘I sometimes worry that he’ll leave me because of my skin, even after all this time.’
After having no success with prescribed medication, Abbie found an unlikely solution for her acne in the form of a £12.95 serum.
Abbie Bull, 22, from Donnington in Telford suffered with severe acne for over seven years and said she felt ‘so ugly’, she worried her boyfriend of five years would leave her. This picture was taken six months before Abbie started using the serum
The make up artist has been using a £12.95 serum for just six weeks and has seen dramatic improvements in both her skin and confidence. Above, Abbie’s most recent picture after using the serum for six weeks
Clarol’s Skin Flora Rebalancing Serum is made from silver to restore good skin bacteria.
Abbie has been using the product for just six weeks but has already seen a significant improvement.
Speaking of her experience of growing up with severe acne, Abbie said: ‘I first developed acne when I was 15, which was seven years ago.