- Hydrotherapy Supplies Market by Key Players, Sales, Demand, Market Dynamic Forces & Forecast 2024
- Man arrested for sending lewd messages to woman TV news anchor
- Heart-N-Hands EHC learns about MIND Diet
- UP Board class 10 compartmental admit card out, here’s how to download
- Patient's woe as King's Lynn hospital's hydrotherapy pool still out of action
Over 3,000 children and youth with special needs in the South Fraser area, including 600 children living in Delta, receive various therapies from The Centre for Child Development of the Lower Mainland so they can reach their potential.
With a donation of $2,500 to The Child Development Foundation of BC, the Delta Foundation has provided support for the centre’s hydrotherapy pool.