- Heavy rainfall predicted over Tamil Nadu, Puducherry
- Rescue dog rehab: how hydrotherapy gets them back on their feet, and helps with arthritis, post-op recovery
- High Court fines live-in couple for frivolous litigation
- We are monitoring situation in Sri Lanka: Sushma Swaraj
- The MIND diet: Can you eat your way to a healthier brain?
Over 3,000 children and youth with special needs in the South Fraser area, including 600 children living in Delta, receive various therapies from The Centre for Child Development of the Lower Mainland so they can reach their potential.
With a donation of $2,500 to The Child Development Foundation of BC, the Delta Foundation has provided support for the centre’s hydrotherapy pool.